Saturday, March 13, 2021

I got my second shot yesterday

My wife patrolled the internet early in the day, couple months ago, and got me covid vaccination appointments at CVS. First time I ever felt lucky to be "65 and over".

First shot February 12

Second shot March 12

After my first shot they gave me a little white card on which they had written my name, "Moderna" and a lot number, the date and location. Second shot, they updated the card. On the card it says "Bring this vaccination record to every vaccination or medical visit..."

Only reaction I had to the first shot: That first night, I couldn't sleep.

To the second shot, too early to say. So far, no reaction. Just relief.

I want to add that the topic ("vaccination") being the same in today's post and yesterday's is just coincidence. But it also strikes me as a sign of real progress. And that's a good feeling.

No comments: